The second call in academic year 2014/15 for the Grassroots projects is open. The deadline for application is on January 23 2015. Join the group of lecturers and students who have this way enriched many courses using ICT and contributed to the improvement of education at the UvA in general!
Grassroots projects 2014-2015
Grassroots are small-scale, accessible ICT projects, from which the results immediately can be implemented in education. Grassroots are a great example of introducing and testing new techniques in education.
Individual teachers and students can submit a proposal for Grassroots projects. For each Grassroot the budget is no more than €1000.
Besides individual Grassroots projects, departments can request financial aid for a program of 5-10 combined Grassroots.
How to apply for Grassroots projects?
To apply for the Grassroots project you need to fill in the application form and submit your application before January 23 2015 (12.00 p.m.).
- Download application form for lecturers (in Dutch) format-docent-grassroot-201415—r2
- Download application form for students (in Dutch) format-student-grassroot-201415—r2
You are most welcome to contact ICTO-FNWI for any questions and for the feedback on your Grassroots project proposal and later on when your proposal is granted. In the case of more lecturers with a similar idea’s ICTO-FNWI will organize collaboration between the projects or a joint grassroots program and give additional support.
Contact: Natasa Brouwer, coordinator ICTO-FNWI (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 23-01-2015 Deadline for submitting application formats (12.00)
- 06-02-2015 Assessment of applications by a selection committee
- 10-02-2015 Participants will be notified, formal start date of the Grassroots
- 19-02-2015 Start meeting of the Grassroots (15.00)
Download Grassroots Flyer.
More information amd inspiring examples can be found on the Grassroots website: uva.nl/grassroots